Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Wonder Dress for Every Body Type

Shopping for dresses is  exciting, there's no doubt about it. But what if you’ve chosen one that can't, in no way, flatter your figure? It's a nightmare, isn't it? While there are dresses that  work best with certain body types, fit-and-flare frocks  are different. Wondering why? Well, I’ve got a lot of reasons.

1. This type of dress highlights the smallest part of the waist, then flares out creating a dramatic effect to your thighs and rear bum.


2. Its style creates the illusion of curves for those who have a triangle-shaped body.


Black Mesh Beads Neckline Dress
Black Mesh Beads Neckline (sold-out)
Browse more on dress collection

3. It helps hide the less desirable side of a pear-shaped figure.

Red Rose Lace Dress
Red Rose Lace Dress (sold-out)
Browse more on dress collection

4. And lastly, it enhances the curves of an hourglass-shaped body.


Being confident about your body and the clothes you wear are the keys to looking good. However, there are times that we just couldn’t have enough time to pull out the right dress to wear. So, I guess it’s always safer to at least own one fit-and-flare dress in your closet. You know? To save loads of time and energy whenever you’re being pressed by the situation.

8 comments:

  1. Fit and flare dresses are absolutely amazing! Honestly, I find it difficult picking the right dress to wear that suits my body type I would even ask my friends for suggestions. Then I found this while searching online and I am happy to give my time reading this useful blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I've helped Janine. You could also checked out this article Fashion Tips for Different Body Types. Hope this could help too :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing Karen. It's really a challenge on my part to pick dresses for my petite frame. It's either I end up looking like a human hanger in an ill-fitting dress or a looking like a burrito about to burst wrapped in a tiny tortilla wrapper.

    http://dreadrazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a bit harsh description for yourself Dara :D But I'm glad this post helps :)

      Delete
  3. i like all clothes here.very fashionable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Cruzaldo :) You should visit Lookbook Store to see more of our lovely collections..

      Delete
  4. Great style and nice tips on this post, thanks for sharing.Keep posting and keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

I always love receiving comments, so please feel free to add one :)

About Lookbook Store

authorLookbook Store is a fast-growing online retailer of high-quality, stylish clothes and accessories designed especially for women. The store is known for their cute, stylish and sexy lines of clothes using quality fabrics, at the same time, selling them at prices that's light on the budget.

Learn More ?



LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

SUBSCRIBE TO US

Follow

Labels