Tuesday 18 November 2014

What to Wear to a Football Game

I was having my lazy stroll around Central Park the other day when I overheard two girls talking about watching a football game and what to wear. I was under the impression that the girls were invited by a guy who is liked by one of them or perhaps both of them are crushing over the football players, and they’re hoping to catch their attention. So I thought to myself, why not write about tips on what to wear for a football game?

Now, I know that this may sound silly to some of you but a lot would agree that clothes have a way of boosting self-confidence, making great first impressions, and pretty much getting what you want, like a job or a hunk.

In this case, we're going to help out these two lovely ladies decide on what to wear to the game and, at the same time, stand out in a sea of football fans. But first, here are my suggestions:


Tip # 1. Sporty


Striped White Varsity Jacket
Striped White Varsity Jacket (sold-out)
Browse more on jackets collection


Wearing this striped white varsity jacket will give you a feeling of belongingness. This jacket allows you to have more hand movement and more cheering time for your team.


Tip # 2. Sexy Casual


Vintage Denim Jackets
Vintage Denim Jacket (sold-out)
Browse more on jackets collection

It’s rare for women to consider what clothes to wear to a football game so you might as well go all out. Stand out in a crowd by wearing a denim jacket along with a sundress to keep you warm and eye-catching.

Tip # 3: Feminine


Crochet Cut Out Skirt
Crochet Cut out Skirt (sold-out)
Browse more on skirts collection

Don’t use the football fever as an excuse to not showing off your legs. Show up in a skirt and pair it with a shirt printed with the football team's name to show your support.


And that's about it. Now that I've shared mine, it's your turn, ladies. What other tips can you sure for the two lovely girls? I'm not sure if they've read my blog but who knows? There might be someone reading this who happens to share the same dilemma. So please share at the comments below.

18 comments:

  1. I love the sporty outfit.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there May!
      Everyone do love the sporty look and not to mention, our guys too ;)

      xx
      Karen @ Lookbook Store

      Delete
    2. The sporty outfit is also comfortable to wear.

      Delete
    3. I totally agree! Comfy and stylish at the same time.

      Delete
  2. It would really catch people's attention if somebody wears a cool outfit that fits the event. I would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more on you Janine! These games shouldn't just about the game, it should also be our platform for styling. Tell me about how it turned out when you tried these tips of mine. :)

      xx
      Karen @ Lookbook Store

      Delete
    2. Oh I was in complete awe coz it turned out into a fashion show event instead of a football game. :D (kidding aside)..Actually it went amazing not only I was confident wearing the outfit, but because the dress itself gave me confidence. The dress and I compliments with each other and I think every woman loves that kind of feeling. Wonderful!

      Delete
    3. A football game turned out to be a fashion show? That would be great if it did happened :D
      I totally agree! Everyone of us really looking for an outfit that would really compliment us. Thanks for sharing Janine!

      Delete
    4. It is nice to do a bit of sharing here it's worth the time in giving comments to a wonderful article. ^__^

      Delete
    5. Aw, I'm flattered. Feel free to drop some more comments on all my articles Janine.

      Delete
  3. I find the feminine attire versatile. I think it would be amazing to wear this in a football game and then go to a date with a special someone after the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It is like hitting the same bird in one stone :) And would also saves time for laundry time :D
      xx

      Delete
    2. I actually heard it from my girlfriend and you're right it really saves a loooooooot of time. hehe

      Delete
    3. Aw Eddie. Its so sweet to know that you take some time on hearing what your girlfriend is saying especially when it comes to some girly stuffs.Keep it up dude!

      Delete
  4. Wow Karen, this is an absolutely great post. Love all the outfit ideas especially the sexy casual look.

    pls visit http://www.wonderful--you.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Megan, Nice choice!
      Thanks for dropping by, I'll sure to drop you a visit soon.

      Delete
  5. How can i wish to have like ''Sporty'' very nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could! It's just a matter of imagination Cruzaldo :)

      Delete

I always love receiving comments, so please feel free to add one :)

About Lookbook Store

authorLookbook Store is a fast-growing online retailer of high-quality, stylish clothes and accessories designed especially for women. The store is known for their cute, stylish and sexy lines of clothes using quality fabrics, at the same time, selling them at prices that's light on the budget.

Learn More ?



LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?

SUBSCRIBE TO US

Follow

Labels